Shakespeare quotes about love and life - Shakespeare quotes and sayings

46 Shakespeare Quotes and sayings about love and life-           

        

Love all,

trust a few,

do wrong to none



Love me or hate me,

both are in my favour…. if 

you love me, I will always be in

your heart…. If you 

hate me, I will always be in

your mind.

William Shakespeare



“Distance can be measured.

Love cannot. Love will

Therefore always,

Always overcome

Distance…”


Shakespeare quotes and sayings for love :-


Hey!

I miss you!

I know you are busy

these days

But I still remember, you

we're

once busy only with me……………..


❣️❣️

When I saw you

I fell in love,

and you sailed

because you knew it.



Love is heavy and light, bright and

dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep

and awake - it's everything except

what it is! (Act 1, scene 1)”


                                  William Shakespeare

                                       Romeo and Juliet


Shakespeare loving and sad quotes and sayings:-

Also read - Devil quotes and sayings


“ Do I love you?

My god, if your love were a 

gain of sand, mine would be a

universe of beaches. ”



“Some people love

You but don't tell you.


Some people tell 

You but don't love you.”




“Time is very slow

for those who wait.


Time is very fast for those

who are scared.


Very long for those who

lament.


Very short for those

who celebrate.


But for those who love,

Time is eternal.”


 

Love doesn't mean you

will always agree, see

eye to eye, or never

have an argument. It 

means despite the bad 

days you still can't see

yourself without that

person.”



Doubt thou that the stars are fire;

Doubt thou that the sun doth move;

Doubt truth to be a liar;

But never doubt that I Love….


                                          William Shakespeare



“Do I love you?

My god if your love were a

gain of sand, mine would be a

universe of beaches.”


William Goldman


Shakespeare m


  


And oftentimes excusing of a 

fault doth make the fault the worse 

by the excuse.

                 

                                           William Shakespeare



“ The fault, dear Brutus,

is not in our stars, 

but in ourselves.”


“God says……


Next time,

I will make you happy.

But today, I make you

strong.

Be strong!

Trust my timing…”


     

“ To be or not be:

that is the question”



I am going to love you. I am going to

love you in your weakest 

moments to your strongest ones. I am going to

love you are happy and I am going

to still love you the most

when you are sad. Don't you understand?

I am here, and I am not going anywhere. I want to

love you, each and every piece of you.

I want you with your

imperfections as much as I want you

for you. And I am always going to want you,

I am always going to be here loving

You with everything.



“For everyday. I miss you.

For every hour, I need you.

For every minute, I feel you. For 

every second. I want you. Forever,

I Love You.”



Cowards die many times

before their deaths: the valiant

never taste of death

but once.


“To see a world in a grain of sand

And a heaven in a wild flower,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand

And eternity in an hour.”



“You say you love rain

but you open your umbrella.

You say you love the sun

but you found a shadow spot.

You say you love wind

but you close your windows.

This is why I am afraid

when you say you love me.”




















Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post