45 brother quotes status and sayings from sister - Brother quotes and status

45+ Brother quotes and sayings from sister -



“You really are a superstar bro,

the world's best ever Brother,

cool, good looking, but clever too….

..it runs in the family, you know!!”


Brother

‘Locker’ for all my secrets .

‘Bodyguard' for all my problems.

‘Power bank’ of my energy.

‘Protector’ of my smile.

’Hater’ to my tears.”



Brother

 “a person who is there

when and whenever you need him;

someone who picks

you up when you fall,

A person who sticks up

for you when no one else will,

A brother is always a best friend..”


“ I wish I could say I see

my little brother more.

We used to fight all the time

but now that I don't see 

him very often I cherish

                                  the time

  I have him.”


Brother quotes and status from sister :-



“Like branches on a tree 🌲

We grow in different directions yet

Our roots remain as one.

Each of our lives will

Always be a special part of 

The other.”


“My brother may not always be

with me but

He will always be in my heart.”



“You were my first friend

with whom I shared

so many firsts. The least 

I can do is to be the one to 

I wish you first.

Happy birthday brother


“Sometimes being a brother

is much better than

being a superhero.”



Brother

“The person that can be the world's biggest

pain in the neck and the biggest role model

at the same time. But most of all, the first 

playmate and a best friend for life.”


Brother and sister

are as close as hand and

Feet.”



“Sometimes we need 

someone to simply be there.

Not to fix  anything, or to do 

anything in particular.

But just to let us feel

that we are cared for

and support.”


“ A brother is like a attack dog

when his sister is bullied.”


45+ brother quotes and status from sister :-



“If the brother wrong there

remember not so much his wrong

doing. But more than ever that he is 

thy brother”


“I have been so blessed to have

brother you, you are my pal,

not only my buddy but best friend too.

And this means a lot having a brother

like you.”



“Not be brothers

by blood,

but brothers by heart.”

Mention them


Brother

who are very caring and loving.

You make me smile when things are worse,

You have always stood by me,

I am glad to have a brother like you.”



“If you have a brother,

whom you love a lot….

who makes you cry sometimes…

pulled your hair..

Fought with you..

stood up for you…

drove you crazy…

watched your success…

saw you fail and laughed

picked you up,

scolded you..

made you strong

and you can't do anything without him..”


“A brother is a 

gift to heart 💓,

A friend to the spirit”



I love my big brother, he knows when I need 

him, he make sure no one bothering me,

he cares what I say and feel, he loves

me, I never could think of what life would be

without him, I think about all things we did,

I talk about him, cause I am 

proud to have the best brother

in the world!!”


Quotes about brother and sister :-



“To my brother…

Happy memories of childhood

sweet nostalgia of my teens

With you by my side

The best of life I have seen

So much happiness

I owe to you, dear brother

I am indebted to you for life

Is what I want you to know……..”



Brothers

They tease you when they have nothing to do,

burp their alphabet to gross you out,

tackle you just for fun,

pull on your pony - tail and ask 

does this hurt you?

hug you when you are sad,

encourage you you when you are down,

love you no matter what,

and are always are there to

make you laugh..

Who could live

without them


Brother

there is a spot in my heart

that will never belong to

anyone else but you.”




“As brother and sister our path

May change as life

goes along, but the bond between us 

will remain forever.”


Hey buddy, 
                      Welcome to my blog. I am hoping that you are enjoying this quotes and sayings, we will upload more brother quotes and status posts soon so please stayed tune.












Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post